Thursday, November 20, 2008

Micheal Phelps loved by America, Hated on Digg

So I ran across this really great article by a new blogger that is just a natural damn storyteller. I mean it is just from the heart. I found it on Digg, in by usual nite of Digging my butt off.

It is not about Michael Phelps, really it is about swimming and how much the guy that wrote loved competitive swimming.

So here is my point, America may love Michael Phelps but man do guy on Digg hates Michael Phelps. Maybe they are just jealous because he looks great in a Speedy. Maybe the life guard at the pool beat them up alot. Maybe their girlfriend screams "MICHAEL" during sex.

I don't' know but they don't like him over there. This was almost a Top 10 reasons why but I decided that was to much effort for Digg or Phelps.

Cya on Digg.

Robert Neville, the Last Digger on Earth

No comments: