Monday, November 3, 2008

Top 10 Reasons Robert Neville Will Be President

It is between me, Robert Neville and Mathias tomorrow for president, WHO will be?

I can tell you this: That ain't no gas pump in my hand!

This is who I am.







My opponent is Mathias, leader of the family. He has almost had me many times, but as I said, that ain't no gas pump in my hand.







So here are the top ten reasons, I, Robert Neville, the last Digger on Earth will be President tomorrow...

#1. The family don't Digg.

#2. The Digg recommendation engine did not recommend Mathias for president.

#3. The poles open after dawn.

#4. The poles close before dark.

#5. The family tried to vote via proxy but no one picked up the mail.

#6. The votes will be counted in Florida.

#7. The family burnt all the ballots.

#8. Mathias could not advertise since the family does not watch TV.

#9. Neville put all the voting machines in his garage.

#10. Robert Neville is the last Digger on Earth and he voted for himself.

Who will you vote for tomorrow? Me or Mathias? Or will it be somebody else?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just Dugg you because Heston rocks!

http://digg.com/odd_stuff/Top_10_Reasons_Robert_Neville_Will_Be_President#